lunes, 1 de julio de 2013

I'm human, not an unicorn! 6

I'm human,not an unicorn! Part VI

Melody's perspective: 
Cool...even a worm is smarter than me.. How could i leave Eric like that? And after he told me that sweet "I love u"... I gotta talk to him soon..or NOW!

Eric's perspective:
Typical for me to fall in love with the unusual persons EVER.. Eric,when will u learn that love isn't for u?? Maybe i should became hermit...who knows? Maybe life in moutains far away from town's agitation.. And maybe i can marry a goat..we will have half human half goat kids... And i'm gonna teach them to dance...and...i think i shouldn't have drunk soo much yesterday at the club cuz now i'm telling aberrations... Anyway my mind was going far away as i didn't feel when somebody touched my shoulder..

J-Son: Broooo!!
Eric:...
J-Son:Dudeee!!
Eric:Oh!! A hermit with half human half goat kids!
J-Son:What????
Eric:...
J-Son:Note: Don't give Eric that much tequila next time!! Now,son,let's sit down and let's talk about...this! *pointing at E*
E:Don't "son" with me...and i have nothing to say...i'm perfect normal...
J-Son:Yeah! Sure,mister Hermit with Half Human Half Goat kids!
E:Sorry,bro... i was just thinking..
J-Son:About her?
E:How did u know?
J-Son: I know u better than anyone... She's..
KNOCK! KNOCK!

E:Wondering who can be...
J-Son:Sure it's not pizza cuz NOBODY ordered one!!
E:It's her!

Eric opened the door.
Mel: Hey..
E:oh hey! Come in!
J-Son: I'm out now,guys! Ahmm.. I had..this thing to do...Byee!!
Both:See ya!

And now they're alone...

E:So...u're here because...
M: I came to end the discussion we...
E:I know what u mean..
M:I'm sorry for leaving like that last time... I was just scared and confused and i didn't know what to say..
E:Scared and confused?
M:Yeah..look,Eric...my job is really dangerous and i can't have a boyfriend cuz i can put him in danger and..
E:Look.. If u come here to tell me that we can't be together cuz of that and that,better leave..i'm kinda fed up to hear that again..
M:But..I LOVE U! I can't leave... i've been thinking about this a lot..and if u agree to join me in this dangerous life,i don't mind... i can protect u even if u're by boyfriend,even if not..
A huge smile appeared on E's face..
E:Sure i wanna join u in ur dangerous life... I love u!

And he put his lips on hers.. aww..sooo sweet!!
E:And now? What are we supposed to do?
M:Well...in movies appears THE END on the screen and starts that end song:tanananan..nanana
E:Baby,we're not in a movie...
M:Sorry,but right now my life is a movie... C'mon! I'm a spy! Jackie Chan has a more normal and boring life than me!
E:Hahaha.. this is the life,babe! U weren't born to be normal.. See?? The destiny brought u here to be my girl..
M:Nope...actually i was brought here by a taxi :))
E:Oh..i love u! *kissed her*

*after few weeks*
Melody's perspective:
Wooowww!!! I've been E's girl for 4 weeks already and the world didn't explode.. Eric is thinking to make our relationship official,but i don't think i can handle this yet... I can deal with Pete,but i don't think i can deal with angry fans.. They're like angry birds..i hate that game,btw! Suddenly somebody knocked.. 

M:Who's there?
E:Eriicc!!
M:Password!hihi
E:oh...Hottie1234 :))
M:Yep!!
E:Can't u change the password?
M:Naaahh...i like when u say it with ur swedish accent..
E:Yeah..how not! So.. as i told u before i wanna make our relationship official..what do u think?
M:Yeah...sure..
E:Baby,what's up?
M:I don't think i'm ready to be followed by paparazzi,to get hate from fans..
E:Mel,we're in this together! U know what means "together"!
M:OKay...let's do this!


*at E's concert*
E:And now...my next song is dedicated to a person who changed my life completely... i can't imagine my life without her! Mel,without u i'm nothing!
M:Awww... *some tears fell on her cheeks*
The crowd screamed as Eric took Mel on the stage.. At the end of the song,they kissed and it was sooo awwwww!!

*after 2 weeks*
Melody's perspective:
It isn't that bad to be followed my paparazzi...and i don't get sooo much hate from fans...Better i log in on twitter to see what's going on there..

*Mel logged in on twitter and checked her mentions*

Well..it's not that bad...as i see nobody wanna shoot me..

But this didn't last much cuz bad tweets we're coming.. Let's see how Melody can handle this! 


Esta historia está sacada de una pagina de Facebook, pulsa aquí para verla

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario