jueves, 4 de julio de 2013

It's Gonna rain

Listen baby, baby listen 
I know I was wrong 
I made you leave 
Trouble, oh I was in trouble 
If I told you how, would you believe 

But your eyes see right into my soul 
That's how I feel 
Here with you I lose my self-control 

It's gonna rain anyway 
Nothing matters now that you're here by my side 
It's gonna rain anyway 
All I want to do is to move my body with your body 
I can't wait until the storm is over 
It's gonna rain anyway 
Nothing matters now that you're here 




Don't stop, honey, honey don't stop 
I just wanna dance, dance with you 
Let's go honey, honey let's go 
Leave the bags behind 
My dream came true 

Something's going on inside of me 
Because, you see 
Something in your eyes has set me free 

It's gonna rain anyway 
Nothing matters now that you're here by my side 
It's gonna rain anyway 
All I want to do is to move my body with your body 
I can't wait until the storm is over 
It's gonna rain anyway 
Nothing matters now that you're here 

I just got to get strong again 
I can't run away from all the pain 
I'll find strength and race into the rain 
To the rain 
Anyway 

It's gonna rain anyway 
Nothing matters now that you're here by my side 
It's gonna rain anyway 
All I want to do is to move my body with your body 
I can't wait until the storm is over 
It's gonna rain anyway 
Nothing matters now that you're here 
It's gonna rain 
Oh, it's gonna rain

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario