sábado, 6 de julio de 2013

Kill by a Cop

Killed by a cop (x7) 
There's nothing to save 
there's nowhere to go in this prison 
Locked up she threw it away 
and I have no chance to probation 
hate the way that you're killing, killing, killing 
don't care how I'm feeling, feeling, feeling 
I hope someone is filming, filming, filming 
Girl you sholud be a shame 

Got me chained got me locked 
think I'm free but I'm not 
like I'm killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 
Don't protect you attack 
thought that you would have my back 
I feel save but I'm not 
'cause I'm killed by a cop, cop 
I don't think you will ever be sheriff, sheriff, sheriff 
So let me tell you 
there's no need for none of your service, service, service 
It's like I'm being killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 
It's like I'm k-k-killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 



I should've known 
I've got the proof that you're guilty 
Now the your cover is blown 
I'm out the emergency exit 
I won't take 
what you're giving, giving, giving 
don't care how I'm feeling, feeling, feeling 
I hope that you're filming, filmin, filming 
How you threw it away 

Got me chained got me locked 
think I'm free but I'm not 
like I'm killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 
Don't protect you attack 
thought that you would have my back 
I feel save but I'm not 
'cause I'm killed by a cop, cop 
I don't think you will ever be sheriff, sheriff, sheriff 
So let me tell you 
there's no need for none of your service, service, service 
It's like I'm being killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 

You blame me like I wasthe bandit 
You ain't gonna be the one to take me to the ground 
You took my love for granted 
In the line of fire 
I won't let you put me down.. 

You have no right to remain, to remain (x4) 

Got me chained got me locked 
think I'm free but I'm not 
like I'm killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 
Don't protect you attack 
thought that you would have my back 
I feel save but I'm not 
'cause I'm killed by a cop, cop 
I don't think you will ever be sheriff, sheriff, sheriff 
So let me tell you 
there's no need for none of your service, service, service 
It's like I'm being killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 
It's like I'm being killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 
k-k-killed by a cop 

Killed by a cop (x4)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario