martes, 30 de julio de 2013

'Love Or Distraction.' Capítulo 3.

Hola, les dejo un fanfic escrito por el usuario de twitter @ImagineEricS.  Ya ha subido la 3º parte y cuando suba más las iré colgando. Espero que les guste.

'Love Or Distraction.' Chapter 3.

We arrived at his apartment as we just stood there quietly looking at each other. "Ehh, do you want something to drink?" He asked looking at the ground. "I just want you silly." I replied.

He pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this." I said between the kisses. He squeezed my bum and picked me up, leading us to the bedroom where he threw me on his bed. He took off his shirt and crawled over me. "Damn.. Your body.. So hot." I gasped for air. He smirked as he continued kissing me and pulled me up while taking off my shirt. He let his hand slid behind my back and took off my bra. "Beautiful" He smirked as he kissed my nipple. 

He massaged my breasts as he passionately kissed me. I felt him growing between my legs and his grinding was driving me insane. I let my hands slide down his chest and let my hand go over his bulge. He moaned into my mouth. I smirked as I took his pants off. "So you like teasing?" He smiled. 


He moved his lips to my neck and sucked on my skin causing me to moan. He trailed his lips down my body and left little kisses right above my pants. He teasingly opened my pants and slowly slid them down my legs.
He went back up and bit at the top of my pants as all of a sudden his bedroomdoor slammed open with an obviously drunk Json & Cecilia laughing covering their eyes.

I pulled the covers up in embarresment as Eric pushed them out and closed the door.
"I'm so sorry." Eric said. "It's not your fault.."

"Are you crying?" Eric came laying next to me. "No, I'm just embarressed. And they kind of ruined our evening" Eric sighed. "I'm really sorry though, I forgot Json stil had a key of my apartment." I gave him a kiss on his cheek. "I told you, it's not your fault.." 

"Do you want me to take you home?" He offered. "Can I spend the night here?" I snuggled into his chest. 
"Offcourse you can." He laid his arm around me and kissed me on my forehead."

"Goodnight."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario