martes, 2 de julio de 2013

Manboy

You've got the looks 
You've got the beauty inside 
You've got the looks 
That money can't buy 
You want to live 
Like all the stars on tv 
You wanna love 
With someone like me 

Gimme love, gimme love 
And don't go 
Gimme love, gimme gimme love 

Manboy, manboy 
You can call me manboy 
I don't care 
I'll show you how to love 
There's no halo 'round my head 
No, there's no angels here 
Manboy, manboy 
You can call me manboy 
Oh oh oh oh 
Manboy 


You're gonna see 
You're gonna know what I mean 
'Cause I am more 
Than you believe 
I know they're strong 
The feelings I have for you 
I know they're strong 
I'll show they are true 

Gimme love, gimme love 
And don't go 
Gimme love, gimme gimme love 

Manboy, manboy 
You can call me manboy 
I don't care 
I'll show you how to love 
There's no halo 'round my head 
No, there's no angels here 
Manboy, manboy 
You can call me manboy 
Oh oh oh oh 
Manboy 

Oh oh oh oh 
Manboy, manboy 
You can call me manboy 
Oh oh oh oh 

Manboy, manboy 
You can call me manboy 
I don't care 
I'll show you how to love 
There's no halo 'round my head 
No, there's no angels here 
Manboy, manboy 
You can call me manboy 

Oh oh oh oh 
Oh oh oh oh 
Oh oh oh oh

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario