miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

Radioactive

Radio... Radioactive 
Radio... Active 

Late night 
A bubbly bunch of people break it out 
Heading one direction 
Downtown 
Ready, set and going for a ride 
Craving satisfaction 

Impatience, inspiration, so free 
Perfect combination 
Give in 
This chance may not return ever again 
Freak out 

So let's get excited 
You're all invited 
Is everybody oka-ay-ay 
Scream and shout it 
No doubt about it 
I'm gonna drive you insa-a-ane 
'Cause I'm going crazy 
Get out of my way 
Feels like I'm getting radioactive 
Electric, connected 
We're gonna take it awa-a-ay 


All in 
Heartbeat like a mad man on the run 
Tempeture is rising 
All night 
Together we can make it to the top 
I'm about the real thing 
I'm breaking free 
Come fly with me 
I've got the right connection 
Right now 
Not a single doubt what I'm about tonight 

So let's get excited 
You're all invited 
Is everybody oka-ay-ay 
Scream and shout it 
No doubt about it 
I'm gonna drive you insa-a-ane 
'Cause I'm going crazy 
Get out of my way 
Feels like I'm getting radioactive 
Electric, connected 
We're gonna take it awa-a-ay 

I'm not a victim 
But I'm addicted 
I know exactly how I want it 
Now I'm directing 
And I'm selecting 
I know exactly how we get down 

So let's get excited 
You're all invited 
Is everybody oka-ay-ay 
Scream and shout it 
No doubt about it 
I'm gonna drive you insa-a-ane 
'Cause I'm going crazy 
Get out of my way 
(Out of my way) 
Feels like I'm getting radioactive 
Electric, connected 
We're gonna take it awa-a-ay 

Radio... Radioactive 
Radio... Active 
Radio... Radioactive 
Radio... Active 

'Cause I'm going crazy 
Get out of my way 
Feels like I'm getting radioactive 
Electric, connected 
We're gonna take it awa-a-ay

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario