viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

Timeless

I've got a glitch in my head 
Hook me up with your lips 
Heal my body with your kiss 
You play tricks with my head 
But you're everything that's fitting me 
I've got a world to show ya 
I wanna know ya 
But time is moving way too fast 
We gotta stop we're speeding 
Freeze this feeling 
And maybe we could slow it down 
Yeah 

I feel the love from your heart is hitting me 
I wanna stay to be yours for eternity 
Don't let the feelings go away so rapidly 
The clocks will never surround us 
We could be timeless 
We could be timeless 
Yeah 
We could be timeless 
We could be timeless 
Yeah 


You're so beautiful 
I can't help myself I stare 
Love is filling up the air 
So incredible 
I can only see myself with you 
We gotta stop we're speeding 
Freeze this feeling 
Maybe we could slow it down 
I've got a world to show ya 
I wanna know ya 
But time is moving way too fast 
Yeah 

I feel the love from your heart is hitting me 
I wanna stay to be yours for eternity 
Don't let the feelings go away so rapidly 
The clocks will never surround us 
We could be timeless 
We could be timeless 
Yeah 
We could be timeless 
We could be timeless 
Yeah 

(Oh, oh, oh... 
Oh, oh, oh... 
Oh, oh, oh...) 
This is timeless 
This is timeless 
So maybe we should slow it down 

I feel the love from your heart is hitting me 
I wanna stay to be yours for eternity 
Don't let the feelings go away so rapidly 
The clocks will never surround us 
We could be timeless 
We could be timeless 
Yeah 
We could be timeless 
We could be timeless 
Yeah 

I feel the love from your heart is hitting me 
I wanna stay to be yours for eternity 
Don't let the feelings go away so rapidly 
The clocks will never surround us 
We could be timeless 
We could be timeless 
Yeah 
We could be timeless 
We could be timeless 
Yeah 

We could be timeless

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario